Saturday, April 14, 2007

New Recliner


So today has been a pretty good day. Nothing too exciting... but good. We went to Irmitas in Salina. It was great food. If you like authentic Mexican... you should try it for sure. Then afterwords we went to Ogden's Carpet Outlet and finally caved and bought a leather recliner. We have been looking at them forever and we fianlly found one I liked... and we have tried hundreds... and it was a good price, so that made it even better. Hopefully we like it. We haven't got it yet because we are just going to make a few payments... and they are ordering a new one in so we don't have to take the display model.

YAH!! I am excited. We need to have some sort of rocking chair... I mean how can you rock a baby without a rocking chair! That was my excuse anyways.

2 comments:

Brandon and JaKell said...

Nice chair! Looks like it will be comfortable!

We need to make mom a blog too... and get everyone to post on theirs at least once in a while...I never talk to anyone anymore. I like to know whats happening and whatnot!

Katelyn said...

I know what you mean. As soon as I found out I was pregnant, I told Mike we HAD to get a rocking chair. You are smart and got a nice one. We bought a cheap glider from Shopko and it has broken already.