Sunday, August 5, 2007

The mustache is gone!

Yay! I am happy! Now we just have to wait until graduation so he can grow his goatee back! :)

By the way, Graduation is August 16-17, 2007. I am so excited for Dustyn!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Dang, we just realized that graduation is on the Dotson/Farnsworth Seven Peaks day!"
What is this about, and how come we weren't invited?

dust and kam said...

Hey Brandon, I sent JaKell the information on the Farnsworth/Dotson day at Seven Peaks. So check her email. I didn't have yours.

Amy said...

Good luck today Dustyn! We are all thinking of you and rooting for you!

Dustyn said...

Anyone who wants to sit through a painful graduation is invited. It is a two day event. :( Commencement exercises are on Thursday at 4pm in the Marriot Center and the convocation is Friday at 8am (I think) in the de Jong Concert Hall in the Harris Fine Arts Building.