Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Hair Cut!

I LOVE cutting my hair! I have been waiting since I started growing it out. LOL! But this morning I decided that today was the day. I decided to look at haircuts. This was the first and last one I looked at. Then I did it.

I really like it. I think that once I get to style it myself, I will like it more. People just don't know how to do my hair. It is super frizzy and quite hard to do! So I think I will be loving this haircut!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it's even cuter in person!

Katelyn said...

That is really cute!

dust and kam said...

Thanks guys! And it was really nice to see you Jolynn. Sad, I never see anyone that lives close!

Anonymous said...

I love it! We just cut Cadance's short too, it about the same length as yours.

Sharon said...

Seriously so cute, Kam!

Anonymous said...

I know! It seems like I see the people who live out of town much more often that those who live 10 minutes away! We will have to start scheduling our haircuts on the same day so we can chat every now and again!