So while at Target (my most favorite store) last weekend, I found a new cute purse. It is reversible and has easy access to the contents! I am really liking it. And who doesn't like polka-dots.
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Purse Saga...
Since I don't really have a lot to say lately I thought I would continue on my purse saga. Well turns out I just didn't love my purse that I bought while we were in PA. I really liked it but it just seemed too deep to find anything. (But knowing this might be a problem when I bought it, I knew it would be a good Church bag too) Well it has been promoted to Church bad duties.
So while at Target (my most favorite store) last weekend, I found a new cute purse. It is reversible and has easy access to the contents! I am really liking it. And who doesn't like polka-dots.
So while at Target (my most favorite store) last weekend, I found a new cute purse. It is reversible and has easy access to the contents! I am really liking it. And who doesn't like polka-dots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
cute.
That's way cute! I can never find cute purses. I'm taking you purse shopping with me!
I love Target. lol
I just bought a new purse last weekend... and you won't believe where I found it! Target! I *love* that store! Unfortunately they didn't carry the cute polka dot purse that you found. Cute find!
Post a Comment