Friday, August 24, 2007

So the Jury's out.

Everyone who knows me knows that I have to do things my way before I will be happy with it and like it. Well I did my own hair today and it turns out... I LIKE IT! It is so easy and fast! And I LOVE that.

Here are some more pictures even though they more than likely look like yesterdays, but to me... totally different. Today is MUCH better. And believe it or not, I can get a lot of different looks out of this haircut. Who would have known.

5 comments:

Claudia said...

I love your hair!! I wish I could do something that cute without looking like a poodle! Good choice!

Marc and Megan said...

I love the haircut, too! I'm the same way... after getting my hair done professionally I have to come home and fix it and tweek it until I like it. It's a very cute style! :)

dust and kam said...

Thank you! You guys are the BEST!

And Claudia... it's all about the "chi". Ha ha. I couldn't live without it. I think it would be cute. :)

Janell R. Cropper said...

I really like! Very nice. 10 points!

dust and kam said...

Yes! 10 points!

Thanks Janell! When are you going to have that baby?!?!