Why I LOVE my husband!
Yes, that is right . . . he sets my clothes out for me in the morning. :) (no, this is not my bed or my clothes, I always forget to take a picture) He is so great! If I try to pick out my clothes - I get WAY TOO frustrated and mad. I try on everything and then end up completely and totally irritated. So my wonderful husband has me clothes out sitting on the bed when I get out of the shower! AND, I am always happy with what he picks out. (Sometimes he even gives me two choices!) I have my own fashion consultant! And he is in total agreement with me about me needing a new wardrobe. I mean he struggles picking out my clothes too! lol. I think he enjoys it as much as I do. He must really love me.
7 comments:
Now THAT is funny! Sometimes my husband asks me to pick out something for him to wear, but never the other way around :)
I have to say that this is too funny and so cute at the same time! I always ask my husband his opinion and he usually gives it, which I love.
that is great. Paul will help out sometimes, but never lay them out for me. Oh guess what we probably are going to move up to Richfield so if it happens we will have to get together, anyway you should be proud of a husband that is that helpful when it comes to clothes
wow what a weet hubby you have! my husband could pick out my clothes they would be a t-shirt and pj bottoms!:) I have to agree you do have a very sweet hubby to do that for you!!! :) he must love you or something!
Awww! That is so sweet!
I personally think that men are sometimes better at fashion than some of us women (myself included). I try to take Adam shopping with me whenever I can drag him so that he can tell me what looks good and what doesn't. lol
How nice!! I hate trying to figure out what to wear. You are lucky you have a husband with good fashion sense. I shudder to think what Mike would pick out for me. I've been shopping with him, and some of the things he wants me to try on are horrendous. Usually something I could see my grandma wearing. Yikes.
CUTE!!
Post a Comment