Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a great week and Easter weekend.  Spring Break was nice, but we didn't do anything too exciting - just hung out in Richfield (which was fun).  

JaKell and the kids were down for the week so it was fun to spend some time with them.  We played LOTS of games and watched movies, made cookies, and just hung out.  Good times!

On Saturday, Dustyn, Dad and I went out boating.  It was so fun to be outside!  It wasn't super warm - but warm enough to be outside.  It was beautiful!  We had lots of fun on the boat and I even caught a fish!  Wooohooo!  But of course, we didn't get it in the boat with our lack of a net - so no pictures.  :(  

On Sunday, Dustyn and I went to visit Dustyn's mom.  It was so much fun to see family and hang out!  Seems like we don't get up there as much as we use to, so it's fun when we do.  Clyff and Myrna made us a yummy dinner and we played games.  What a great Easter afternoon!

2 comments:

Shell said...

Sounds like fun. We went camping and it was a lot of fun. Tony did a post I need to do one on mine and the kids blogs.

Lovely Lisa said...

Sounds like fun!!