soooo adorable, love them!
those are GREAT pictures! what a cute family!!
like your new heading too...where did you guys go for these?
There were a few places, but they were all pretty close to the fair grounds. We chose about 10-15 places the day before and then went to a few on Saturday. I have pics of all the backgrounds that we liked. It was fun.
Those look AWESOME! Good job!
Cute pictures! I love all the candid shots!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
soooo adorable, love them!
those are GREAT pictures! what a cute family!!
like your new heading too...where did you guys go for these?
There were a few places, but they were all pretty close to the fair grounds. We chose about 10-15 places the day before and then went to a few on Saturday. I have pics of all the backgrounds that we liked. It was fun.
Those look AWESOME! Good job!
Cute pictures! I love all the candid shots!
Post a Comment