Can you call the pound in the middle of the night?!?!?!?!?!?!
Okay. I'm done. I just needed a quick vent before I go strangle the Beagles myself!! Grrrr!!!! They are standing outside my bedroom window..... AGAIN!!!!!!!!
9 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Do you have a hose? That should discourage them from visiting. :) Are they actually in your yard or are they the neighbors dogs?
Pepper spray might work. Then again you would probably be convicted of animal cruelity and that is a Felony now, so you had better stick to water. Do your neighbors know they bother you? They might move them to another area in the yard if they know. Then if they don't, call Animal Control.
Who really want to go out and spray dogs at 2 and 3:00 in the morning. Not me. I am a chicken! :) But it is a good idea.... if they come around when I am NOT sleeping!
We have no idea who they belong to. No clue what so ever. They come and run around our house and make our dog bark then they run around the neighbors house and then up and down and up and down and up and down the streets.
Maybe if they had a regular bark - I'd survive. But the screeching dying bark wakes me up! And I am HARD to wake up. But it is such a horrible sound. :P
By the way Shell - wanna be a part of our American Idol blog? :)
Thanks! I took the picture in Pennsylvania last summer while we were visiting Falling Water! I love it! :)
call the cops! we had that problem in our last house with dogs barking ALL THE TIME! sorry that always ruins a good nights sleep!!! a crying baby is a MUCH better sound! lets hope and pray that will wake you up in the middle of the night SOON!!!!
We called the cops on our neighbor's loud dogs. They sent animal control over, and we no longer have a problem! It's worth a shot, even if animal control had to camp out in your yard until they found the beagles. There's nothing worse than loud dogs in the middle of the night.
I would talk to the neighbors as I'm sure they hear them too, and then call the city with a complaint from EVERYBODY...Tell them that if they don't do something about them, your DAD will....... Have them check with Albertson's as to my attitude when I get mad!!!!! That should create some action! I think I could handle that small problem too!!!!
9 comments:
Do you have a hose? That should discourage them from visiting. :) Are they actually in your yard or are they the neighbors dogs?
Pepper spray might work. Then again you would probably be convicted of animal cruelity and that is a Felony now, so you had better stick to water. Do your neighbors know they bother you? They might move them to another area in the yard if they know. Then if they don't, call Animal Control.
Oh and by the way I like your new header.
Who really want to go out and spray dogs at 2 and 3:00 in the morning. Not me. I am a chicken! :) But it is a good idea.... if they come around when I am NOT sleeping!
We have no idea who they belong to. No clue what so ever. They come and run around our house and make our dog bark then they run around the neighbors house and then up and down and up and down and up and down the streets.
Maybe if they had a regular bark - I'd survive. But the screeching dying bark wakes me up! And I am HARD to wake up. But it is such a horrible sound. :P
By the way Shell - wanna be a part of our American Idol blog? :)
Thanks! I took the picture in Pennsylvania last summer while we were visiting Falling Water! I love it! :)
Sure what do I do? I post comments on the AI blog. It is a fun place to see what people think.
You can email me your email address and I will add you! :) I thought I had it for some reason, but I don't. kamie_allen (yahoo)
call the cops! we had that problem in our last house with dogs barking ALL THE TIME! sorry that always ruins a good nights sleep!!! a crying baby is a MUCH better sound! lets hope and pray that will wake you up in the middle of the night SOON!!!!
We called the cops on our neighbor's loud dogs. They sent animal control over, and we no longer have a problem! It's worth a shot, even if animal control had to camp out in your yard until they found the beagles. There's nothing worse than loud dogs in the middle of the night.
I would talk to the neighbors as I'm sure they hear them too, and then call the city with a complaint from EVERYBODY...Tell them that if they don't do something about them, your DAD will....... Have them check with Albertson's as to my attitude when I get mad!!!!! That should create some action!
I think I could handle that small problem too!!!!
Post a Comment