
I thought about making my blog disappear or putting a different blog in it's place, but decided it took to much effort! And probably no one would notice anyways. . . so I am out of April Fools Jokes. :P It's been years and years since I have done anything for April Fools. Guess I am just boring. I never know what to believe today. It's kind of a funny day. Even if someone had some great, exciting news - I would doubt it. Sad, huh?
Have you pulled any pranks or had any pranks pulled on you?
5 comments:
Happy April Fool's Day to you too!
I pulled a prank on KB - I told her I was engaged and after she had gotten all excited I felt bad that it was just an April Fool's joke.
My little brother said one of the guys he works with got news from his mother that his grandfather had died. The kid was totally crushed, and then his mom told him, "April fools!" Mean!
I was trying so hard to think of a good prank but nothing came to me :(
I've often thought about telling people I'm pregnant as an April Fool's joke, but it's always seemed a little mean. :)
Anyway, here is this year's winner at our house as far as April Fools jokes: http://youtube.com/watch?v=x82uazLEwuQ
The other one was about Snoop Doog becoming a Mormon. So ridiculous, but it had me going for about a minute. The link may not be working anymore: http://cnnentertainment.co.nr/2008/SHOWBIZ/Music/04/01
Post a Comment