Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Windy Wind

Yes, it is super windy today.  The news said 50+mph.  I was hoping to come home and see all the siding falling off my house so we'd have an excuse to get new siding or something.  

Well I wasn't completely wrong.
 

But I am pretty sure one panel isn't enough to get new siding.  Dang!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I hate wind. Every time we have warm enough weather to go outside it is too windy. Today it is in the 70's for the first time in weeks and we have 45mph winds. Ya, not going out in that. :(

Heather said...

Here in Perth we have supposedly 'the world's most reliable wind' (which you could totally take the wrong way lol) in that the wind rolls in off the Indian Ocean every single afternoon without fail (it's called the Fremantle Doctor) so if you want to get out and about without insane wind blowing you around you have to do it in the morning. In summer that wind picks up the heat and blows hot air at you like you're sitting in front of a fan heater!

Jenny said...

It has been so windy here, too. I'm sure you remember how the wind in Cedar is. I hate it!

Unknown said...

you aren't the only one with the WIND we hve it here too! Sorry about your siding that bites!!!

Lovely Lisa said...

That is definitely one of my favorite things about NC... the trees keep the wind to a minimum, save for the occasional hurricane. :) Don't blow away!