This might be out of line to ask, so you can just answer me via email if you want. But I've never heard the whole story of your sweet Hannah. I would love to hear it. Everything that happened, I don't think I know for sure. Like just any details about it that you would like to share. I don't really know anything about the situation. Thanks, Kamie, you rock.
3 comments:
What is your favorite kind of snack?
who is your favorite blogging friend and IM friend???? :)
This might be out of line to ask, so you can just answer me via email if you want. But I've never heard the whole story of your sweet Hannah. I would love to hear it. Everything that happened, I don't think I know for sure. Like just any details about it that you would like to share. I don't really know anything about the situation. Thanks, Kamie, you rock.
Post a Comment