Saturday, April 5, 2008

General Priesthood Session

What do you do while your husband is at the Priesthood Session?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

tonight I stayed home and Greg took Anika to my sil so I could rest. I stayed home ALL ALONE and took a NICE LONG bath and read Eclipse! AHH SO NICE!!!
I normally go to my mil hous during conference and then once it is over we all meet at Red Robin for dinner.

dust and kam said...

What a nice evening! Come to think of it, that is where I read Eclipse too! In the bathtub! So nice! Sounds like you guys have a fun tradition though.

I hear of quite a few women that all get together and go out to eat while their husbands are at the Priesthood Session. I always end up home alone. I think I need to start a new tradition!

Mostly Jessica said...

It seems like every year I hang out with someone different. This year my SIL was here from Vegas and we went to Deseret Book. We each got Pres. Hinkley's new book for free and ate cookies (the store makes a party of it). Then we went to Arbys and laughed and laughed and laughed. It was great!