And then comes the "Well, I am on my way to the hospital. I need to get some stitches in my finger".
Oh. Okay. Have a safe drive to the hospital.
Oh yeah and Honey, Could you pick up some milk on the way home?
No, really I wish I could have gone to the hospital with him. But I am baby sitting the twins and guess since it isn't too serious it will be okay.
*edit* Well it was only 6 stitches on his right pointer finger. Right up the middle and into the nail. At least that is what I hear. There is no way I am actually going to LOOK at it! ;) No way.
12 comments:
man that sucks! what happened??
Oh men...will we ever understand them???
That'd never happen in my house. If I was lucky I'd have time to answer the phone before he fainted lol.
OUCH!!! What did he do?!
lol. gotta love boys.
so did he pick you up some milk on the way home?? :P
When we were camping one time I had a guy I didn't know ride up to me and tell me my husband rolled in my buggy and he and my son were ok, but my husband broke his arm. So I got the baby up from a nap and drove the truck over. I got there just in time to see him life-flighted to the hospital. 4.5 hours of surgery and a 8" metal plate in his arm held by 7 screws later (plus 7 months of not being able to use his hand due to nerve damage) he was back to almost normal (at least normal for him). But his biggest concern was when he was going to be able to ride his motorcycle again. He was out riding within two months and had to tape his hand up so he could hang onto the bar. What a boy.
I hope Dustin will be ok. That is a bad place to cut because you use it so much.
This is apparently the week for ER visits. I just got done reading Bradley's cousin's blog. Her son got a huge gash in his arm in a trampoline incident. Well, that's good that Dustyn was so calm about it. :)
Oh man...hope he heals quickly!
Ha ha, wow, you guys make me laugh!
I found your blog through the R House blog, and I really enjoy your outlook and perspective on adoption.
I was adopted 26 years ago, and I have nothing but respect for adoptive and birth parents. You will be awesome parents -- there are children out there for you! :)
hey NO post in a week?? are you ok?? I miss you!!
Sadly I know what that feels like. I've gotten the, "I'm in the ER" call before. Once it was for an on the job accident (thank goodness for workman's comp) and another time it was his dad calling to tell me that they were admitting my husband because the MRI found a blood clot. (And I didn't even know they were going to the ER. I knew his leg was swollen and he hadn't felt well, but he got a Dr. appt and I thought everything would be fine.)
Post a Comment