Tuesday, April 8, 2008

M~U~S~I~C

Living in a small town, I miss out on most new songs or popular songs.  Unless it's country, I probably haven't heard it.  And even if it is, I am usually listening to a CD or my iPod so I miss it anyways.  

So in search of new favorites - what are some of your favorites right now?  

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ok my favortie cd although i don't even have it but I am LOVING the Enchanted cd! Have you seen the movie? LOVE IT!! I went to Borderes Books today and I was looking at the "new" cds that just came out this week and I had NO CLUE who any of the artists were! So hey you aren't the only one! But then again I too now live the small town of Stansbury Park ( in TOoele County)

The Barclay Family said...

Enchanted is SO cute! We just watched it for the first time last week. The songs are actually pretty good too.

Carlotta said...

I am absolutely no help here. =) I am stuck in the 80's. I don't know anything from todays era. It is mostly racket to me. If I can't make out the words then forget it.

Lovely Lisa said...

I'm a big fan of Daughtry at the moment, and (speaking of American Idol) Jordin Sparks. I like Alecia Keys and Michael Buble. I'm trying to think of more but drawing a blank. Is your internet connection fast enough that you could listen to the radio online?

Heather said...

I like Kelly Rowland's song 'work' but then I like any kind of music other than death metal/anything that sounds more like screaming than singing!

Adam and Melisa said...

Ok..so there is a new song by last years British "American Idol"....can't think of her name right now...but I believe she could be the next Mariah Carey. I believe her single is called "Bleeding Love"...and I love it!

Adam and Melisa said...

ok...so I just remembered her name...Leona Lewis.

Mitsy said...

I really love the new Matchbox Twenty song "How far we've come."