Monday, April 7, 2008

Things I am loving on this monday!

My Husband

Adoption

Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! (Always a favorite of the twins.)

Yogurt

Tortillas (of course)

Looking at these cute babies! This makes me excited to adopt!
Just to name a few!

Rain

General Conference yesterday

Blogging

Family

Flowers

Spring

Friends

MacBook

That I got Tim McGraw Concert Tickets

The Office

Brooke White

Horton Hears a Who
I am not finished yet, but I will have to come back a little later - stay tuned!

Have a fabulous Monday!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your attitude today!!! It makes me want to have a better week too!! :)

kristadeeann said...

What a great idea to blog about..However, I think I'll have to wait until this HORRIBLE cold goes away!!! Then maybe I'll be more excited about LIFE..Ha ha..
I found your blog through Arianne and I just have to tell you..
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOUR BLOGGER HEADER.....Rustic picture..I love it!!
Okay...so maybe I can think of some things that I absolutely love about today even with a cold...I'll have to think and get something posted...

The Barclay Family said...

Cute blog idea! You are always so creative!!

Chelle said...

Yay Monday! The best part about Mondays is when the sun goes down. :D I do always wish everyone a Happy Monday though, so Happy Monday to you too.

Lovely Lisa said...

Yaay! That's a good idea. Flowers make me happy, too. Daffodils grow along the side of the freeway here. :)