Saturday, April 12, 2008

Top Ten things I would really like to eat. . .right now!

10.  Chili's.
9.  Macaroni Grill.
8.  Noodles.
7.  Sour Dough Pizza with Mozz Cheese, Artichoke Hearts, Fresh Tomatoes and Garlic Sauce (just a little).  Or better yet . . . CHICAGO PIZZA!  YUM!  If they weren't $58.00 for shipping, I'd order one!  
4.  Cafe Rio.
3.  Homemade Tortillas with Salsa, Cheese, and Guacamole.  
2.  Thaifoon.

Apparently I really want to eat out.  Too bad I can't find any of those restaurants close to me.  Have I mentioned that I am ready for a Vacation?  Oh . . . okay.  Just checking!



**edit** Even though Subway was not on my list - It was pretty good! YUM!

4 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Sounds like you are in desperate need of leaving the valley!! That's funny! I've never even tried about half of those restaurants!

Heather said...

Where would you like to vacation?

I find that six weeks after I get back from holiday, I want another holiday!

Chelle said...

Oh man, I really love pizza with tomatoes and artichoke hearts too. Olive Garden used to make a pretty decent one, as did Rocky Mountain Pizza. I don't know if you have easy access to either of those though.

Do you ever make noodles and just eat it with butter and salt? Yum! I love it!

Unknown said...

I need a vacation too! you can come to Salt Lake and stay with us ( or Stansbury Park) and we can go to ALL of those resturants!!! :) YUMMY! I think I just gained 15 lbs just reading the list of foods and thinking what I would get at EACH ONE!!! :)