those meanings CRACK me up!! what the heck? too funny!
hahahah, i think i got the best one: Sarah -- [adjective]: Sexually stunning heehee!
Mine was the same as yours, funny I don't think I have ever tasted an acron. Tony is fuzzy to the touch. Which is actually really funny because he is really hairy.
JaKell -- [noun]: A dance involving little to no clothing 'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com nice...just go back and start it again and you can change it to what you want! But this was what came up first for me.
Poor Dustyn. :)As for mine... well, I'd say it's fairly accurate.Lisa --[noun]:A master bloggerHahahaha!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
those meanings CRACK me up!! what the heck? too funny!
hahahah, i think i got the best one:
Sarah --
[adjective]:
Sexually stunning
heehee!
Mine was the same as yours, funny I don't think I have ever tasted an acron. Tony is fuzzy to the touch. Which is actually really funny because he is really hairy.
JaKell --
[noun]:
A dance involving little to no clothing
'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com
nice...just go back and start it again and you can change it to what you want! But this was what came up first for me.
Poor Dustyn. :)
As for mine... well, I'd say it's fairly accurate.
Lisa --
[noun]:
A master blogger
Hahahaha!
Post a Comment