Well we are finally home for a few days. Seems like I have neglected everything for the last month. I love summer and all the fun things we do, but I always wonder how we ever have the time to work. I thought it would be a nice relaxing summer. Seems like we have been running and it's not over yet.
We spent the last week at my Mother-In-Law's house. It was good to be there and to visit. We accomplished a big project, so that was nice too! It was a busy week. And an exhausting one! I have a few pictures, but my camera died and I didn't bring the charger, so I didn't get too many. But I will post them later.
But on Friday we are going to the Families Supporting Adoption National Conference. I am SO excited! I am totally counting down the days! What an awesome opportunity! I am excited to see and meet all my favorite adoption bloggers! Isn't adoption amazing?
So that is all for now, I just wanted to let you know that I am still alive and busy! :)
5 comments:
Good to see you are still out there. I hope you have a good time at your adoption convention. We are trying to sale our house so we can move closer to our jobs. If you know anyone who wants to move up this way send them our way.
Have fun at the conference!
cant wait to see you this weekend! YEAH!
arianne and I were emailing and we want to get the bloggers together for dinner after the conference ends saturday. I'll probably send out an email soon, but wanted to give you a heads up!
Have fun at the convention. I hope it is very informative and seriously fun. :)
Post a Comment