Friday, August 22, 2008

Getting to know me!

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your Friends. Copy, then change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have known!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:00AM
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Mama Mia
4. What is your favorite TV show? The Office
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Nothing or a Bagel-ful.
6. What is your middle name? Guess.
7. What food do you dislike? Mushrooms and ham. Ewww....
8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Hmm... probably The Wreckers.
9. What kind of car do you drive? Toyota Tacoma.
10. Favorite sandwich? Roast Beef with Avacado and Sprouts.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Lying.
12. Favorite item of clothing? What ever I am wearing.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? New Zealand.
14. Favorite brand of clothing? Anything that fits and looks good.
15. Where would you retire to? Fishlake! Ha ha.
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? Well - I remember this one the most! :)
17. Favorite sport to watch? Most Olympic events. I am not much of a sport watcher.
18. Furthest place you are sending this? Australia? (since I am not emailing it).
19. Person you expect to send it back first? No idea.
20. When is your birthday? July 7
21. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night! For sure night.
22. What is your shoe size? 8.5
23. Pets? Bruce.
24. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I wish. Maybe tomorrow.
25. What did you want to be when you were little? Teacher.
26. How are you today? Good!
27. What is your favorite candy? Almond or peanut M&M's.
28. What is your favorite flower? Daisy, Cala Lily.
29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? October 30.
30. What is your full name? Kamie :)
31. What are you listening to right now? The scanner.
32. What was the last thing you ate? A peach.
33. Do you wish on stars? Every once in awhile.
34. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Black! :)
35. How is the weather right now? Nice, I think. I haven't been outside today, but it sure was a scorcher yesterday!
36. The first person you spoke to on the phone today? No one yet. I haven't even texted today. Ha ha. Someone text me! :)
37. Favorite soft drink? Coke.
38. Favorite restaurant? Too Many. Of course Cafe Rio is always up there.
39. Real hair color? brown.
40. What was your favorite toy as a child? No idea. Video Games (I was a geek then too) Barbies, Cabbage Patch, He-man. You know, whatever.
41. Summer or winter? Winter.
42. Hugs or kisses? Depends.
43. Chocolate or Vanilla? Depends.
44. Coffee or tea? :P
45. Do you want your friends to email you back? Well...sure!
46. the last time you cried? Yesterday.
47. What is under your bed? boxes
48. What did you do last night? Took my computer to Dr. Mac and then drove home (3 hour drive).
49. Fears? Me.
50. Salty or sweet? sweety salty.
51. How many keys on your key ring? 3
52. How many years at your current job? 1
53. Favorite day of the week? Friday
54. How many towns have you lived in? 7, I think. I have moved a lot. Good think you did ask about houses.
55. Do you make friends easily? Sometimes.
56. How many people will you send this to? the World.
57. How many will respond? Who ever wants to!

6 comments:

Heather said...

He he, so does that make me the 'furtherest' you are referring to?

Oh good choice of places to visit, my home country is pretty!

I'd totally enjoy that sandwich filling too, but it would be even better with a slice of tomato!

matt&meg said...

Im sorry about Dustyns Grandpa! Have a fun weekend, I would totally do the getting to know you, but Ive totally done it too many times ;)

Hallie Owens said...

I taught Finding vs. Waiting here in the Great Lakes Region. We will be on vacation more than likely next year at the same time as conference so we are hoping to be able to attend in Utah. Thanks for commenting you are awesome!

Unknown said...

Now I feel like I know everything about you, so dah no wonder we were fast friends, except the coke thing It's Dr.Pepper for me.

Thanks for sharing.
Kim

Nicole said...

Hey Kamie, I was going to call you a couple days ago and couldn't find your phone number. So if you want to talk give me a call :)

Shell said...

Very fun.