Saturday, November 15, 2008

hang time

Remember back when I got rid of my three column layout?  And I was doing everything I could possibly think of to get my blog to load faster?  Well...  I LOVE the three column thing, so I tried it again.  Let me know if you are having problems getting my page to load or if it takes forever.  I don't want coming here to be a burden!  :)  

Oh yeah, and if you are buying anything here (Restoration Hardware) for Christmas...  use this code FFE0817 and receive a 20% discount on your entire order.  Good until the 16th of November.  (And Dust, don't even think of going there and looking around!!)



9 comments:

Unknown said...

you will have to show me how to add three columns. I want three as well. and NO your blog comes up just fine for me! :)

The Barclay Family said...

It comes up fine for me too!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Your blog works great for me! You are quite a blogger!

Shell said...

Looks good and come up fast.

Lovely Lisa said...

Yes, it looks good to me as well.

The Thurber's said...

You are a blogging genius...It works fine for me, too.

Unknown said...

Looks fave to me. I need three columns! I am with Arianne...we need to know.

Unknown said...

Sorry meant...looks FAB and loads QUICK.

Cali and Travis said...

Works great for me. Hey Kamie can you email me. I have something I want to actually ask you in a non-blog format. travandcali that's our gmail address.

Thanks!