Tuesday, November 25, 2008

High School Schmigh School

1. Did you date someone in high school? Yes. I really only had one boyfriend, but that was plenty.
2. What kind of car did you drive? A 91 Ford Escort.
3. Did you pass your driver's license test the first time? Yes.
4. Were you a party animal? Uhm...  not so much.  Just in our own little way.
5. Were you considered a flirt? Uhm... No. At least I don't think so.
6.Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? No, no, no. No.  I have zero talent in the music department.  Z.E.R.O.
7. Were you a nerd? Most likely.
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope.  Boring.
9. Did you ever get suspended or expelled? Of course not.  I was an angel.
10. Can you still sing your fight song? Yes.  *if you will listen I will tell you of a school I've come to love, a school that's way above . . .*
11. Who were your favorite teachers?  Mr. Johnson (yes, I was a math geek)
12. Where did you sit at lunch?  In the hallway in building one, senior hall.
13. School mascot:  Wildcats
14. School colors:  Red and Blue
15. Did you go to homecoming and who with? Once my senior year, with Tim.
16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? No, no, no.  Not a chance.  Although, it might be fun.  I am so not the person I once was.  I wonder how much differently my life would have turned out.  Ha ha!  Kinda funny.
17. What do you remember most about graduation? The semi-trip and hanging out ALL night with all my buddies.  It was fun!
18. Where did you go on Senior Skip Day? Gooseberry.  Weird, I know.  It was not so great.  At least it wasn't Lagoon!  Ha ha!
19. Were you in any clubs?  Math (kinda).
20. Have you gained weight since then? Ha ha ha ha ha ha!  Now isn't that a funny question.  Yes, yes and yes.
21. Who was your prom date? Chandler Erdei.  Don't know him?  Yeah, me neither.
22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Ha ha.  That is over and done with.  I did not go, but not because I didn't want to.  I do plan on going to the next.
23. Did you have a job while in high school?  Arby's.  Fun times.
24. Worst class?  Mrs. Stokes.  She was odd.
25. Favorite class? Math, I guess.  That was such a long time ago.  I don't remember!

3 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Hahahaha, great list!

Shell said...

Great list. I do know Chandler Erdie.

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Oh yes, you went to Richfield right? Your school totally filled our bus full of...poop once because we beat your school in a regional volleyball championship!!