Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Life

Did you know that November is National Adoption Month?

Brenley posted this video on her blog and it completely got me thinking.  

I am so grateful for the trials that I have been given and for the blessing of being involved in adoption.  It is an amazing program and full of the Love of Christ.



Life.  

The reason I will not be voting for Mr. Obama today. 

I value life.  I can not look past the abortion issue.  

My family depends on it.


Visit It's About Love  for more information on Adoption.  Today.

3 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Totally agree. It makes me sick to think of how pro-choice he is. Some of the stories I've heard about late term abortions in Chicago. Disgusting. There are so many good people out there who would LOVE the chance to parent some of those poor babies. (Like you guys of course :)

Shell said...

I agree it is discusting and in the late term abortion cases they can't even claim the "it will destroy her body if she carries the baby to term" It has already done all it will do so just give the baby up for adoption. It just is so wrong. How can any issue on a political platform be more important in our decision of who we vote for then deciding if it is right or wrong to murder babies? I don't know if anyone can understand what I am trying to say but I know what I mean.

Anonymous said...

This really a hard song to listen to and also it makes your heart feel greatful to the giving Birth Mothers out there.
Thank you to all of you who have made dreams come true and lives comeplete.
We Pray for you all and are greatful for you!
A Grandmother in waithing