I laughed when I saw this entry. Thanks for the special mention! I totally can see a great reason to have thanksgiving (though the reason for it's inception is dodgy)...why cant we borrow this tradition in Australasia instead of halloween!
I hope you too, have a lovely day celebrating what you are thankful for! I'm thankful my husband is coming home tonight and I get to fall asleep snuggled up to him.
4 comments:
I laughed when I saw this entry. Thanks for the special mention! I totally can see a great reason to have thanksgiving (though the reason for it's inception is dodgy)...why cant we borrow this tradition in Australasia instead of halloween!
I hope you too, have a lovely day celebrating what you are thankful for! I'm thankful my husband is coming home tonight and I get to fall asleep snuggled up to him.
Enjoy your sweet potato with marshmallows. :P
happy thanksgiving to you too!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you too! Hope that you had lots of yummy food to eat!
LOVE it...dah bomb.
Post a Comment