Yay! Me too! And now I'm watching CNN for the constant updates. :D Amazingly, Texas was a close call for McCain! Last we saw, he was only 52%.
God bless America!!
We both voted! Thanks for your cute pass along cards, too. I love them! We will do what we can for you guys!
Bummer results, aye? Super frowny face for me! :(
ya results...hmmm not sure what to think...crazy!
I voted! I am still sad about the outcome. I just feel I need to have faith and do what the Lord asks and the rest will just be.
Your hair grows so fast!I have to tell you when I first saw this picture I didn't notice that it said I voted on the sticker it looked like you were covering your hand like they do on TV when someone gives a bad sign.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yay! Me too! And now I'm watching CNN for the constant updates. :D Amazingly, Texas was a close call for McCain! Last we saw, he was only 52%.
God bless America!!
We both voted! Thanks for your cute pass along cards, too. I love them! We will do what we can for you guys!
Bummer results, aye? Super frowny face for me! :(
ya results...hmmm not sure what to think...crazy!
I voted! I am still sad about the outcome. I just feel I need to have faith and do what the Lord asks and the rest will just be.
Your hair grows so fast!
I have to tell you when I first saw this picture I didn't notice that it said I voted on the sticker it looked like you were covering your hand like they do on TV when someone gives a bad sign.
Post a Comment