What's with all the cause invitations?!!? Seriously, what isn't there a cause for?! :p
LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing, I might have to steal it.
ok that is SOOO funny!!! I too might have to steal this and put it on FB!!! lol
thats too funny...and sooo true!
So funny! And very true, I agree with all of his 25, and then some!
I just can't get in to it...I have tried. Not for me. =)I have your package in my car ready to mail...and I'm sorry to say that it is a blizzzzaarrdd, and I am not goin' make it today to the post office. Will you forgive me?
Mu hubby & I laughed. We especially loved the "lol." :)
haha! That's awesome!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
What's with all the cause invitations?!!? Seriously, what isn't there a cause for?! :p
LOVE it!! Thanks for sharing, I might have to steal it.
ok that is SOOO funny!!! I too might have to steal this and put it on FB!!! lol
thats too funny...and sooo true!
So funny! And very true, I agree with all of his 25, and then some!
I just can't get in to it...I have tried. Not for me. =)
I have your package in my car ready to mail...and I'm sorry to say that it is a blizzzzaarrdd, and I am not goin' make it today to the post office. Will you forgive me?
Mu hubby & I laughed. We especially loved the "lol." :)
haha! That's awesome!
Post a Comment