By now you all know my friend, Evonne.
She the next hot mommy blogger!
As a matter of fact, she was nominated for "Utah's Best Mommy Blogger".
Awesome!
If you would like to vote for her, or any other favorite Mommy bloggers like, Simple Me, the R House, Seriously So Blessed, Nie Nie, or another favorite (you can vote for three), go here and vote! I hope all my favorite bloggers win!
But speaking of Evonne, look what I got in the mail yesterday. She seriously rocks!
She the next hot mommy blogger!
As a matter of fact, she was nominated for "Utah's Best Mommy Blogger".
Awesome!
If you would like to vote for her, or any other favorite Mommy bloggers like, Simple Me, the R House, Seriously So Blessed, Nie Nie, or another favorite (you can vote for three), go here and vote! I hope all my favorite bloggers win!
But speaking of Evonne, look what I got in the mail yesterday. She seriously rocks!
2 comments:
I hope that you like the rocks, because I have a little obsession with them myself...they are a lot like trolli eggs. =)
I am glad that you finally got it after MONTHS of me being a slacker!!
Kami what a lucky girl you are to get a package in the mail. You have been one of my biggest blogging fans, THANKS!
Post a Comment