Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Have you seen this yet?

It gets me excited.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

I think I've only seen it about 500 times.

Wait.

Better make that 501. Just in case. I loves it! The wolf part is totally cool. Laurent is creepy, Edward is awesome. Jaspers wig and Bella's acting needs improvement though. But still, can November be here already? Seriously?

The Barclay Family said...

I'm excited too! It looks like it's really well done. I can't wait to see the whole thing!

Heather said...

No, and I'm so not going to! I put these movies on my pile with the Harry Potter series as 'movies I dont feel comfortable with'. I'd only be tempted because Dakota Fanning is in one of these.

Amber! said...

Holy cow, or as Stephanie would type, "Holy Crow!" I am so excited. I have that tingly feeling by my heart. Ohhh.