Thursday, June 4, 2009

p.s.

look how beautiful the clouds where yesterday.

7 comments:

Heather said...

They're so pretty they look fake lol.

Btw thanks for the postcard, I got it yesterday-yay!

Liz said...

One question...

What are you doing up at 2:01 AM???

dust and kam said...

Heather: They definitely looked fake! Especially since they looked so close. And your welcome for the post card! :) Now if only I would go comment on your blog, huh? :)

Liz: That IS a good question. Sadly I have no answer. But it happens far too often.

Thanks Lyndee!

Amber! said...

Nice post!

Dustyn said...

This is one of my favorite pictures of clouds. The lighting is perfect in the clouds and in the foreground. Great job, I love it!

dust and kam said...

Thanks Dust. I loves you!

Aubrey said...

So when can I move down there and be your neighbor? I promise to always borrow you a cup of sugar and share my fat sticks.

I just want you to share those skies with me, okay? Deal.