Sunday, January 10, 2010

one-ten-ten



2191 days
52599 hours
3155942 minutes
189356547 seconds

ago...



my life forever changed for the better.

I have a feeling that in about
84 days
2037 hours
122270 minutes
7336241 seconds


it will happen again.

I love that little face!

17 comments:

Jill Elizabeth said...

Woo-hoo! I'm so excited for you!

Heather said...

Happy anniversary!

I cant wait for you to welcome the little guy into your family! It doesnt seem far off when it's said in days!

Unknown said...

happy anniversary you two love birds!! love you guys!

Lovely Lisa said...

Happy Anniversary! Yaaay!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary!! I just want you to know that every time I go shopping for our baby, I always think...Kamie really needs to be here with me. =)

Ashley said...

oh good, your baby looks like Skeletor too. isn't it amazing? never thought I'd love He-Man's nemesis' namesake so much. COngratulations again.

Carrie and Rodney said...

Congrats!! Hope you had a great day.

brandon and jakell said...

Happy Anniversary. Hope you had a great weekend!
Love ya!!

Lyndee W. said...

I'm so excited for you Kamie!

Mostly Jessica said...

Congratulations! Your baby boy is really coming!!!

Jenn said...

Awwww.....love it! Happy Anniversary!

Claudia said...

happy anniversary!

Cali and Travis said...

Happy Anniversary! That's awesome!

The Barclay Family said...

Happy Anniversary (yesterday) and I am getting SO excited to meet your little guy! So fun!!!

Aubs said...

Happy Anniversary (I am a slacker and FB didn't show me this post. Fail!) And happy-almost baby day!! I cannot WAIT to see this little guy. Love the photo of you two at the Temple.

Aaron/Kami said...

Happy Anniversary and Congratulations on all your good news!!! I haven't seen you forever! And.. I love your blog!!! How in the heck did you get all the cute writing fonts??? Your so cute!

Unknown said...

Giggle. I am SO happy.