Tuesday, July 6, 2010

days before 31

I never imagined this would be me days before my 31st birthday.
IMG_5525

I can definitely say 30 was one of my best years yet.
I am thankful for my life and for the laughter, happiness, tears and trials that got me to this point. 

I love being Gage's mom and the wife of Dustyn. 

I have a feeling this might just be the best birthday yet.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, you're totally blessed you know!

I'm glad you're happy on your birthday. :o) I waited up last night and as soon as it clicked over I left you a birthday message...so what if it wasnt your birthday yet in USA, it was here lol!

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

Happy birthday! What a wonderful year!

PS: I love that there is a bottle in the cup holder of that chair. LOL!

RobJulsandKids said...

What an awesome birthday for you! I love the picture and the expression on you rface:) Happy Birthday!!!!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday...you deserve to have many more rawkin' years!!

Loves you to pieces!

Lyndee W. said...

Nothing like a mama holding her baby and protecting him from life's ills...great picture. Happy freakin' birthday Kam-a-lam!