He is just so CUTE!!! I am curious what you guys have been up to. :)
I love his face expression! :)
I wish it was cool enough to wear a jacket up here. Devin has sooo many cute one's that he will never wear.He is adorable as always.Word on the street is that we might just be meeting at a certain wedding?? =)
I wish it were colder too! This was around 9-ish and it was dark. I was mostly keeping the mosquitos off him. :) Gage has a lot of clothes he won't get to wear much either. It's so sad. :(Yay, yay, yay! I can not wait.
Such a cute boy!
Oh my heck! That is an adorable picture!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is just so CUTE!!! I am curious what you guys have been up to. :)
I love his face expression! :)
I wish it was cool enough to wear a jacket up here. Devin has sooo many cute one's that he will never wear.
He is adorable as always.
Word on the street is that we might just be meeting at a certain wedding?? =)
I wish it were colder too! This was around 9-ish and it was dark. I was mostly keeping the mosquitos off him. :) Gage has a lot of clothes he won't get to wear much either. It's so sad. :(
Yay, yay, yay! I can not wait.
Such a cute boy!
Oh my heck! That is an adorable picture!
Post a Comment