Monday, January 16, 2012

jan 16

that's right. we had to install locks. he figured out the doors. i was hoping we'd make it a few more months. i wonder if crawling out of his crib is next? When did you put your toddler in a bed?

IMG_3311

8 comments:

Mostly Jessica said...

Just after he turned two. He LOVES his toddler bed - it's a race car we got off KSL.com.

hope2adoptbaby said...

WHY do they love opening the doors?

the splendid life of us... said...

Mac was 2.5 and he could have gone longer but Daddy said no and Oaklee was on the way so it had to happen.
We have that kind of lock too because Mac is way too eager to open the front door when someone knocks.

Lara Zierke said...

We moved Joci to a bed when she was about 2. She wasn't climbing out of her crib or anything, but we knew we wanted to start potty training and she had to be able to get out on her own.

Jewls said...

Z did the crib first then the doors...crazy boys!

Shell said...

Just after they turned 1 I put them in a twin bed.

Lyndee W. said...

I'm ready to put Ava on her crib mattress on the floor (just for awhile, until I'm sure she won't fall out of the bed)...I'm so tired of my bum hanging of the edge of MY bed because A takes all the room! I will miss her cuddles though.

BTW, we had to install locks on our fridge. Look for that post coming soon.

Unknown said...

Reminds me of Tryen! Those stupid handle covers couldn't fool that kid and he always had chairs, boxes etc. to climb and try to get the door locks open. LOVED to run outside when we turned our back.

Bed..Kanyon will enjoy his crib ALOT longer I am hoping. All three of my kids were out of a crib by 15 months old.