Friday, May 25, 2007

4 AM

Yes, it almost 4 AM. I have been up this late since we arrived in Pennsylvania. Of course that only make it 2:00 by Utah time, but still late. I have no idea why I want to stay up all night. There are only so many posts that I can post on my blog... and this is not one of the exciting ones for sure. But i have nothing else to do!! :) Maybe I will try to go to bed so that I can try to be asleep by 4:00 tonight... that would be nice. We are going to get up early tomorrow and go have some breakfast. Then we are going to leave so they can clean our room. We haven't had it cleaned since we got here... which isn't a big deal... but we have eaten in the bed for a few days... today I bit a tomato and squirted juice all over the bed. Then I dripped some ice cream... it a mess to say the least. We need clean sheets!! I normally can go a week with the same sheets, but I don't really eat a lot in my bed at home! Oh well. I guess I better get to bed. So much to do and see tomorrow!! YAY!!

No comments: