Dustyn had to go be in charge of restitution today from 8-12. So I went with him, just so I didn't have to stay home alone. Now we are home and dustyn in taking a nap (and has been for quite some time). So now, I am bored and don't have much to do! WAKE UP sleepy head! Just Kidding. I shoud let him sleep! Too bad I did all of my laundry all ready... JUST KIDDING!! I don't want to do it today. That's for sure. I am glad it's done.
So yeah, other than that... not too much of an exciting day. Just playing on the computer. BUT we did call Qwest yesterday and complained again that our internet is soo slow... well they finally decided that it was because we are running the Windows Program on a Mac. They couldn't even believe that it worked at all. They finally figured this out like 2 years later!! So I guess they are going to change it and we will have faster internet on THURSDAY! I was excited. I get sick of having slow internet.
So that was about the most exciting thing for the past few days. Fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment