So today we drove around Pittsburgh again... There was one thing that I forgot to talk about yesterday and was reiterated to me today. It seems like Pittsburgh loves to merge... it so crazy. You'ld have 3 two lane highways merge into one 2 lane highway and then it'd fork before you even knew it. There is no time to get over... I mean you just barely merged all together into a small spot anyways... so you take whatever road you can. It seems so funny to me. Instead of a stop light and a turn, they merge. I am just a dumb Utah driver that doesn't get it I guess. But I a sure once you got use to it, it would be really easy to get around.
Another thing that I forgot to write about yesterday was about when we went to get the Rental Car... the guy there was so crusty. He just was not a happy camper. So we were trying to convince him that we wanted a car. I had already made reservations online, thankgoodness... because I guess they were out. When we were waiting he asked what kind of car and of course we replied "Economy, please". He looked at us and said, "That means you don't care if it has Power Steering or anything, right?" And of course we replied, "No" while thinking to ourselves... Do they make cars now days that DON'T have power steering... I thought it was a standard feature... I mean sure the Civic doesn't have it, but it's a '89. Thats understandable, but a 2006 or 2007? Most rental car companies only keep cars for a year, then get new ones... so we were sure it was a newer one... and sure enough... they give us a 2007 Saturn Ion 2. I mean not my ideal car, but it does however have power steering.
No comments:
Post a Comment