Sunday, May 13, 2007

The best Mother's Day ever!

We have been talking to Hilary for a little over a month. She is the greatest! She is so funny and always makes me laugh! She is 20 years old and from PA. Well today, she decided that she would like us to raise her little girl! We are so excited and so happy! We love her so much and could never tell her how greatful we are about her decision. We will love her baby so much and will always let her know how much her Mommy Hilary loves her! We are so excited and have so much to do! YAH!!

We are going to go to PA on the 22nd to meet her. We are sooo excited. She is due in June! So soon! I better get busy!!

11 comments:

Rick said...

That is so wonderful to finally get the decision you have been praying for and waiting for, for such a long time! Hillary has got to be an angel and must know of your love of children and the desire you have to raise a child in a loving and caring home. We can't wait to meet and and let her know how much we appreciate her and what a special person she must be. She can be sure that her baby will be loved and cared for in a way that will make her very happy and appreciative of her decision! And you are right, that is the best Mother's Day ever and one you will always remember and cherish!!
We love you guys, and can't wait to become grandparents again!

Brandon and JaKell said...

ahhhhhhhhh....oh my gosh! I was soooo shocked to read your blog!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT.... I AM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS...CONGRATS!!!!!!

Brandon and JaKell said...

p.s. dad couldn't of said it any better!!!! I agree

Katelyn said...

Congratulations Kamie and Dustyn!! I'm very happy for you guys. You deserve it!!

Anonymous said...

Woooooooooooooo hoooooooooo!!! Yay for babies.

Amy said...

My heart is in my throat. I am so happy for you two! The Lord always knows what we need and we need it. His timing is perfect. Enjoy every blessed moment. It goes so fast...

Anonymous said...

Uhm, she must be pretty cool! ROTFL!

dust and kam said...

yep! I guess you could say, she is pretty darn coolio~

LOL

Anonymous said...

Dad wrote every word so perfect. I did write a comment but, as a first timer it didn't want to leave my comments,,,,, Anyway I wanted to try again... I want Hilary to know how greatful I'am for her. My tears are not only of joy, but for her heart. She is truely an Angel. Hilary, the words, "Thank you", are small, But for what we feel and would like to say are HUGE! Thank you!

Brandon and JaKell said...

Hilary, your are more than cool... your are the answer to our prayers and we are thrilled to meet you! I can't wait to have a new niece and my kids have been praying everynight for aunt Kamie & uncle Dustyn that this day would finally come. THANKYOU!!! We love you and wish you all the best!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You guys are going to be great parents!