Tuesday, May 1, 2007

smelly car



The only problem that I have with having the car back is that I remembered how much I hate the B.O. smell it has! YUCK!! It was that way when we bought it, although we didn't notice it because it wasn't hot. When it is warm it is sooo bad. When it's not warm it just has that new car plasticy smell.

Any suggestions? I have no idea where the smell is coming from, I have searched the whole car. I have febreezed the whole car numerous times. I have no idea how to fix it and it is sooo smelly. Good thing it's only warm half of the year!

But I am open to any suggestions anyone might have.

3 comments:

Janell R. Cropper said...

something I found that really worked on getting smells out...cotton candy scented body spray. It's really strong for a couple days, but it absorbs, leaving a nice fresh scent.

Anonymous said...

Uhm, you could cut an onion and set in on the floor. An onion is supposed to aborb bad odors.

dust and kam said...

I hear an onion cut in half and worn as earmuffs gets rid of an earache.