Saturday, May 5, 2007

Great News

Dustyn has some art work hanging up for sale in the local Fine Dinning Restaurant. It has been in there quite awhile, so when we got a call today, it was quite unexpected. But he sold on of his paintings.... again one of my favorites, but what is a girl to do. It's extra money and extra money is nice. Plus it would be nice to start selling more and eventually be a full time artist. Wouldn't that be nice. They he could play all year and no just summer! :P But he was excited. It was his "Yellow Boy" painting. He said I can post it!! :) So here it is! I really like it! :'(



Good Job Dustyn!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's flippin' sweet!! I wish I could afford to buy art. I would totally buy Dustyn's. One day...one day.

Anonymous said...

You go Dustyn! Go Dustyn! Go Dustyn!

Rick said...

Congrats Dustyn...
Keep working at it and it will pay off big someday for you!!