Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Question for you . . .

What are your most favorite pair of affordable jeans?  Which pair can you just not live without?  What pair lasts the longest without getting holes in the pockets?  ;)

I am in the need of some new jeans and I am at a loss of where to look.  So . . . I turn to you, my faithful readers!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't live without my 560's!

Shell said...

He really can't. (Tony that is) I have to get the same kind evey time. I guess it makes it easy but they are never on sale for a very good price. I really like Tommy pants I got them from Dillards on clearance so they weren't to pricy.

Unknown said...

anything that fits me that day!! ha ha! I like old navy jeans or Kohls!

Unknown said...

American Eagle, online. Boyfriend. THe best EVER!

Janell R. Cropper said...

I really like JCPEnney's a.n.a jeans. PArt of that is I haven't spent more than $15 on a pair, because I shop the clearance rack.. :)

Michelle said...

I get all mine from Old Navy and Kohls as well. :)

Adam and Melisa said...

The only thing worse than shopping for jeans is shopping for a dress...oh ya...and shoes! Ok...so basically I hate trying things on! I usually get Old Navy Sweetheart fit...they actually cover your rear! They are cheaper, and don't last as long...I always get holes in the knees. I also baught a pair of Tommy on clearance that I love. I also tried some on from Buckle that I loved, but I couldn't bring myself to spend $80 for a pair of jeans! Hope this gives you some ideas!

Lovely Lisa said...

I'm a fan of Lee jeans from JC Penney. My current pair has elastic on the inside of the waistband, but on the outside it looks like a regular jean waistband (not grandma jeans, lol!). It sounds weird, but they work well on "fat days." :) I've had them about a year, and they're holding up well. I always wear out the inner thighs of jeans first, but no signs of wear so far. Then again, I don't wear jeans except on weekends and casual Friday now. Good luck in your jean quest!

Christie said...

Basically, the only place I shop is Old Navy and I LOVE their clothing!

dust and kam said...

I am still on the hunt for some Levi's . . .
But, I did buy some American Eagle and love them! YAY!
I might consider going to Kohls and J.C. Penney's next time I go up north.
I use to love Old Navy, but lately I have been disappointed. :( Seems like they wear out fast and don't fit right - but it just might be a phase!
And I just might find me some Jeans that I love!

Thanks for all the advice! It was greatly needed! :)

Lindsey from The R House said...

sevens for all mankind. LOVE them.