Then being the fabulous brother that he is, he took us to El Mexicano on the way home! Yum! It was a nice evening! Now if I could find the same energy and excitement to clean my own house! ha ha. Isn't it funny how that works.
So I was just thinking about THIS post. You know, I'd LOVE to answer all those questions, but I am thinking there are more than THREE people who read this blog. Maybe not. I don't know. But if there are . . . ask away! You can even be anonymous (but appropriate, please . . . )! Thank you Melissa, Alecia and Mom for participating. I haven't forgot about you and I will get back to your questions.
So come on - let's get some questions rolling! It will be fun!
8 comments:
I totally agree about the new house thing. I've decided I can't go to new houses. Especially like the Parade of Homes, it's depressing. I love our house too, but there is something about a new house that makes you wish yours was new!
Just one question, I have loads lol.
Were you and Dustyn of the same faith before you met?
Heather, you can ask as many as you want! :) So far there are only 4. It would be a lot more enjoyable for me and hopefully my readers if there were 24! :)
so why is Jace selling their brande new house? are they moving?
Besides blogging...hehe...what are 3 other favorite hobbies? and why are they some favorite hobbies?
What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?
If you could live anywhere outside of UT, where would it be?
Oh and how do you pronounce your name?
Post a Comment