We have been looking at old games that you can buy for the Wii. We bought Dr. Mario (a must) and Bubble Bobble! YAY! And I found a place where you can play Duck Tales online! Yes!
But then I started thinking about old Atari games. Ha ha. Anyone remember this game? Is was my FAVORITE! I bet at least my dad remembers it. But man, I think video games have improved just a little over the past 20 years. Too funny!
By the way, if you have a Wii, I can send you a Demo Friend version of Dr. Mario so you can play with us. Just let me know.
I know, we are geeks.
4 comments:
I remember dad playing this game alot. how funny!
we need your wii code! send us the demo! we'll play with you!!
Haha! My dad was so into Atari. As for Wii, we're still waiting for our local Target to get it in stock. :(
Guess this is one way to avoid this $4.30 gallon of gas mess...and still do things as a family!!! But these guys are nuts with this Wii thing. I don't even get to watch my TV anymore...
Post a Comment