Wednesday, May 21, 2008

What I am loving on this Wednesday morning . . .


I love, love, love that it is POURING!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

did you take that picture? I love it!! I love the rain but want to go outside and play. Lets hope for some sunshine this weekend!!

Shell said...

Cool pic. I love the rain also especially when it is dark and lots of thunder and lightning. I love stormy weather. I think it is cool.

Unknown said...

Ooo I loved today for this same reason. That shot is great...did you take it?

dust and kam said...

Nope, I can not take credit for that fabulous photo. :( I would have taken my own, but I didn't. Ha ha.

And yes Arianne! I love the rain, but I am hoping for nice weather over the weekend!

Michelle said...

I love the rain when I get to stay inside and be lazy. hehe.

Marc and Megan said...

I'm so jealous! We haven't had rain in over a month and I'm missing it. I just love a good spring shower or summer storm... hopefully we'll have some before too long.

Cali and Travis said...

I love the rain too. I just don't love that it got cold again!