Sunday, May 4, 2008

iTunes Shuffle

It looked so fun here, I wanted to play!

Bear yourself and tell the world the first 16 songs that appear when you shuffle your iPod. Here are mine:

1. "Clean" Incubus
2. "I Can Hear the Bells" Hairspray
3. "Real Good Man" Tim McGraw
4. "Round Here" Counting Crows
5. "December" Collective Soul
6. "Barely Listening" Pilot Speed
7. "Nothings Changed" The Calling
8. "Feels Like Today" Rascal Flatts
9. "A Praise Chorus" Jimmy Eat World
10. "Just Like Heaven" The Cure
11. "Man Goin' Down" SheDaisy
12. "The Way You Love Me" Faith Hill
13. "Photograph" Nickelback
14. "Love to See You Cry" Enrique Iglesias
15. "Champagne Supernova" Oasis
16. "Open Your Eyes" Snow Patrol

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OOo I love yours. SO many good songs, I'll be spending a pretty penny at iTunes. It is so interesting the variety that each person comes up with!

Shell said...

I don't even own a radio in my house. I was hoping to get one with a cd player. I am so far behind the times.

Unknown said...

I think I need to upload pictures to my ipod!!! :)

Lovely Lisa said...

I did it twice because it was interesting-- and because I'm bored. Here ya go:

1. Kryptonite-3 Doors Down
2. Walk on the Ocean-Toad the Wet Sprocket
3. Why Can't I?-Liz Phair
4. Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)-Billy Joel
5. The World I Know-Collective Soul
6. We've Only Just Begun-The Carpenters
7. Dreams-Fleetwood Mac
8. Crazy-Gnarls Barkley
9. Amanda-Boston
10. Kip Waits-Napoleon Dynamite Soundtrack :)
11. Beverly Hills-Weezer
12. When I'm Gone-3 Doors Down
13. The Tide is High-Blondie
14. Melanie-Player
15. When I Come Around-Green Day
16. (I Wanna Take) Forever Tonight-Peter Cetera/Crystal Bernard

1. Another Day-Paul McCartney & Wings
2. (They Long to Be) Close to You-The Carpenters
3. This is Such a Pity-Weezer
4. Hands Clean-Alanis Morisette
5. The Freshmen-The Verve Pipe
6. Staring at the Sun-U2
7. Tearin' Up My Heart-NSYNC
8. Maneater-Hall & Oates
9. Livin' on a Prayer-Bon Jovi
10. Here Without You-3 Doors Down
11. Don't Look Back-Boston
12. Follow You Down-Gin Blossoms
13. Beat It-Michael Jackson
14. Thank You-Alanis Morisette
15. Night Fever-Bee Gees :)
16. Everything-Michael Bublé