Tuesday, May 20, 2008

My most favorite . . .

baby stuff. I think they have the cutest clothes and fun stuff for kids. Love it!

Boon.

I am trying to convince Dustyn I need that high chair someday. Ha ha! I can dream, right?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you crack me up! I have never heard of that place before. I am LOVING those Animal BAGS!! such a cleaver idea!!

I say if you see something you like BUY it, you WILL use it!!! :)

JaKell and Brandon said...

The Flair Pedestal Highchair is on ebay for $175.00 NEW :o) but if you look around you may find it cheaper??

I love that sight too..I was looking at it a while back and agree with you they have way fun stuff!

the splendid life of us... said...

I love the bracelets, they are very boyish and I would love to have McCoy wear one.

JaKell and Brandon said...

http://www.liapela.com/product_info.php?cPath=43_56&products_id=175

check out these highchairs and things too if you haven't seen this site...so cute!

JaKell and Brandon said...

just don't look at the prices :)
he he