It was fun to go and see Chet and Kelsey graduate! We are so proud of both of them! It was fun to spend time with family and friends and celebrate a great accomplishment!
Almost there . . .
Tada! Can you believe Chet is old enough to graduate? I can't believe it either! Congrats Bud!
Smile! (He wasn't much for smiling up there! Dad had to yell "SMILE" but I guess he still didn't hear, so at least we got a smirk!
And cute Kelsey! I can't believe that when I met her for the first time, she was in middle school! Time flies! Congrats Kels.
Here is a picture of Dustyn chillin' in line shaking the graduates hands ( I was really really far away, so it's not the best picture). The student just happens to be Whitney, Kelsey's cousin. Dustyn enjoyed having her in class, although there are times I am pretty sure she did not enjoy him. Ha ha. :) But she was the first student to send Dustyn a graduation announcement since he started teaching. It made him feel special. Congrats Whitney!
And one more of the entire (well almost) graduating class of SSHS.
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH...I can't believe that chet is old enough to graduate! wow!!! seems like only yesterday that he was the little bro that was bugging ya. lol. CONGRATS chet!
Yay, grads! Troy begged me to go because the kids he did his student teaching with graduated (along with my sister, but he wasn't as concerned about that), but I said no. Wish we could have been there!
I am guessing that Chet is your brother because you two look alike. Now watch, he's not even related. lol
Graduation is such an exciting time. I bet they were both stoked. That's also really cool that Dustyn graduated one of his first students. What a wonderful moment for him!
You are SO cute. I miss all the graduations. We had them for so many years...can't wait for the next round...I actually love them which is weird.
yeah for graduating!!! Kim is crazy for liking ceremonies! i hate them! i was glad I didn't go to any this year!! :) well not yet at least!!
Post a Comment