Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Birthday Gift Ideas (yes, I had to get rid of it for awhile while he was home! :)

If your husband was turing 32 years old in less than two weeks . . . what would you buy him for his birthday?

I am so out of ideas.

I just can't think of anything this year!  Any ideas would be appreciated.  

Oh yeah, and I won't see him for his birthday - so I have a little over a week left.  

6 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Men are SO hard to buy for!! We just got Ryan a whole bunch of fishing supplies that he has been wanting for his Birthday. Not too original, but it was stuff he wanted.

Unknown said...

He must have been born on a REALLY cool day! Only COOL people were born on June 16 1976!!! :)

buying for hubby's can be hard! I wish I had some ideas! sorry chica!! good luck!

Marc and Megan said...

I always struggle thinking of gifts for Marc, too. Marc does have a "gift giving rule" that you might try out. His rule is to get the person something that they already have a lot of, because they'll probably be happy with something new to add to their collection. Like, he would always give his Dad a pocket knife and his Dad was always super excited about it because he loved getting a new one every year. I don't know if that helps, but it's an idea!

Shell said...

I always get Tony motorcycle stuff. He is actually easy to by gof he always tells me what he wants. Playstation games always work to.

Chelle said...

I bought my sweetie a pair of Oakleys for his b-day this year. He used to have a pair that were so beat up they weren't worth saving. He LOVED getting his new pair, and they make him look hot. :D

Lovely Lisa said...

I get Bradley a lot of TV shows on DVD and movies. And he likes-- no, LOVES-- airplanes, so I've got it kind of easy. I have a friend who gave her husband a surprise party at Chuck-E-Cheese's for his 30th birthday.