I have this same problem. I stopped trying. You have more talent in this area.
I say change it up girl! its your blog and you'll make it cuter if you want to :) My brother is moving to seattle! My sister, who is also pregnant, lives in Salmon, ID. So I will not get to see the babies very much at all :(
I like your changes. It looks very good!
I like the blog you have it is very cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have this same problem. I stopped trying. You have more talent in this area.
I say change it up girl! its your blog and you'll make it cuter if you want to :) My brother is moving to seattle! My sister, who is also pregnant, lives in Salmon, ID. So I will not get to see the babies very much at all :(
I like your changes. It looks very good!
I like the blog you have it is very cute!
Post a Comment