Wednesday, June 18, 2008

My. Husband. Dustyn.

Tagged by Meg!

1- What is your husband's name? Dustyn
2- Who said I love you first? He did. Actually he said "I think I love you!" Ha ha. But then again, we'd only really known each other for a week.
3- Who is taller? Dustyn - by an inch.
4- Who is smarter? Depends on the day. He's smarter on Wednesday.
5- Who is more sensitive? I would have to say Dustyn. He might argue about this one.
6- Who does the laundry? I do. But he is always willing to put the laundry away after it is washed and folded.
7- Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
8- Who pays the bills? I do.
9- Who cooks more? I do. He would, but I guess I don't really let him too often. I should, huh? But he does the dishes while I cook. Now why would I mess up that arrangement! Ha ha!
10- What meals do you cook together? When ever I am cooking for a group or family, I always make him help. But we do cook breakfast together (when we actually cook breakfast - usually on the weekends).
11- Who is more stubborn? ME! For sure. I am sure that everyone who knows me can agree!
12-Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Dustyn. Well - that is if we are upset at each other. If it is something silly where we are just trying to prove a point... I don't think there is any admitting going on. We both can be pretty stubborn.
13- Who is more clean? I would have to say I am. I LOVE things in an orderly clean way. I do not function well in chaos. It doesn't phase him. I can't deal with messes when I don't think he notices them as much as me.
14- Who has more siblings? He does. He has 6. I have three.
15- Who wears the pants in the relationship? Probably me. At least most of the time. But we try to do things together. We always make decisions together - even on silly things that don't matter.
16- What do you like to do together? Camping, 4-wheeling, fishing, hiking, exploring, sleeping, and anything fun. ( I think I am going to have to agree with Meg on this one, although I will add traveling and going to Art Museums.)
17- Who eats more sweets? Dustyn. I do eat a LOT more since I married him. But I think he still wins.
18- Guilty Pleasures? Expensive Food (I agree with Meg here too!) Staying in nice Hotels.
19- How did you meet? I was home for the summer looking for a job after I graduated from college... and lo and behold... a cute boy in the Singles Ward! Yes!
20- Who asked who out first? I asked Dustyn out. He didn't even know my name.
21- Who kissed who first? This is one that we always argue about. I think it was pretty mutual.
22- Who proposed? Dustyn
23- Best features? I love his smile. And eyes. And well. I like all of him.
24- What is his best quality? He is very understanding and lets me be me.

2 comments:

matt&meg said...

SOunds like our husbands are similar :) Where do you guys live? Very fun tag! I love learning about random people I dont even know. I guess thats why I love blogging :) LOL

dust and kam said...

Ha ha. I wonder if they'd get along. Maybe a fishing trip is in order. Ha ha! :)