Thursday, June 19, 2008

"Maam"

I am babysitting the twins this weekend.

I have always wondered if there is something that they call me, since they have names for everyone now. But they usually just come get me when they need something.

Well today I think I figured out what they call me. "Maam". They keep yelling it when they need me. It cracks me up. Cute, cute kids. I took some pictures, but I forgot my cord. So these not so focused old ones will have to do! :)

(And really - they probably just want their mom. But this makes me feel better!)

7 comments:

Chelle said...

Cute! My niece used to call my little brother "Butt." :D

Unknown said...

so cute! Carter would call me Mommy Arianne. He would start to say mommy and then say Arianne. I actually thought it was cute!!

Mitsy said...

they are sooooo cute! and that is sooo funny!

dust and kam said...

Nice Chelle.

That is cute Arianne. That happens with my niece. She like to call me "Mom, I mean Kamie"

Thanks Mits!

matt&meg said...

Hey! on your Idol blog, another contributor (trent megan and kids) live in logan, and Trent actually works with me!! Crazy! :) Small world i guess..

dust and kam said...

Meg - that is too funny. He is from down here too! :) His brother is my age. And his dad teaches at the high school. Yes, small world!! :)

Shell said...

Those are cute kids. Hannah used to call my neighbor mom when she babysat.